With so many types of hair out there, it can be overwhelming to pick a hairstyle that best works with your hair texture, face shape and personal style. Suave® took a look at many popular styles to help show you how to recreate them at home.
Recreating this classic look is a cinch:
- First, apply Suave Professionals® Volumizing Mousse to your roots for added volume.
- Then create a high side part and blow dry your hair straight.
- Brushing hair back to the low center, twist your hair holding close to the head and lift it as it twists.
- Secure the look, and tuck the exposed hair back into the center of the twist.
- Finish your look with Suave Professionals® Touchable Finish Extra Hold Hairspray.
When asking for this cut:
- Bring photos of exactly how short you’d like your cut to be.
- Be sure to have the right products to keep everyday looks easy; Suave Professionals® Dry Shampoo will keep your ‘do fresh looking, while Suave Professionals® Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream will keep it polished.
Topknot Hair Bun
Rock the easiest A-list look – a topknot!
- First, create a high ponytail; instead of pulling all the way through, keep it in a “loop” and pin it to the top of your head.
- Next, pull out a few wisps for a slightly messy look.
- Spray with Suave Professionals® Touchable Finish Extra Hold Hairspray to keep your look locked in place.
If you have a classic bob:
- Style using Suave Professionals® Volumizing Root Boost Spray on damp hair to add volume.
- Once dry, apply Suave Professionals® Sleek Anti-Frizz Cream to keep your locks sleek.
- Lock in your style, while keeping bounce with Suave Professionals® Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray.
Getting a chic side bun is simple!
- First, use Suave Professionals® Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Once your hair is blown dry, gather it into a ponytail and twist down and to the side to create a low chignon.
- Then, pin in place before giving your hair a light mist of Suave Professionals® Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray.