Last Updated: October 26, 2023
The Information We Collect and/or Receive
In the course of operating the Website, and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
When you contact us via the Website, email or by mail, when you call us, or when you sign up to receive our emails, you will be asked to provide certain information, which may include, your name, e-mail address, zip code, and date of birth (collectively, "Contact Information"). The Contact Information is used to provide the requested service or information and to contact you for purposes of direct marketing of our current and future products and services.
Information obtained automatically from your online activity
When you access or use the Website, we use browser cookies, pixels, web beacons, and similar technologies (collectively, "Tracking Technologies") to automatically collect or receive certain standard technical information and other data (such as traffic data, usage data (including but not limited to, profiles viewed, matches made, features used, frequency and duration of the Website usage, and interactions with content on the Website), location data, device information (including but not limited to, type of device, mobile device platform, operating system, browser type, screen resolution, IP address and other technical information), logs and other communications data) sent to us by your computer, mobile device, tablet, or any other device over time on our Website, and your online activity across third party websites, apps, and devices. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone, or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity that may affect the availability of our Website.
When you access or use the Website, advertising companies, analytics networks, and providers, and other third parties may use Tracking Technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, online services, digital properties, and devices.
The data we or third parties collect automatically may include personal information and/or statistical data that may not identify you personally; however, we or third parties may maintain, combine, or associate it with personal information collected in other ways or received from third parties. We and/or third parties use this information to (i) enhance the performance and functionality of the Website; (ii) personalize your experience with the Website, understand how you use the Website, maintain a persistent session, and improve and further develop the Website; and (iii) serve targeted and other advertising, and provide custom experiences, across other sites, apps, online services, digital properties and devices, measure how the ads perform, and for analytics purposes.
The Tracking Technologies used on the Website may include the following, among others:
Local Storage Technologies: We may use local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
Web Beacons: We use web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, to demonstrate that a webpage or email address was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked. Third Party Sites: When access to the Website is made available to you through third-party sites, please be aware that these other sites maintain their own policies regarding Tracking Technologies and the collection and use of information. You are responsible for reviewing those policies.
Information obtained from third-party analytics services
Below is a list of analytics providers that we use; however, such list may be subject to change based on how we wish to understand the user experience and we will endeavor to update it diligently. You may use the accompanying links to learn more about such providers and, if available, how to opt-out from their analytics collection.
For Google Analytics, please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics
Information collected by or through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Information obtained from Other Sources
- Contact Information
How We Use and Share Your Information
We may use and share your personal information as set forth below:
- To provide the Website;
- To solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners;
- To monitor, support, analyze, and improve the Website;
- To communicate with you regarding the Website;
- To fulfill your requests for information regarding new or improved products and services;
- To engage in marketing, advertising, and tracking activities, and evaluate the efficacy of our efforts, provided that, where required under applicable law, we will obtain your prior opt-in consent to send electronic marketing communications and/or our newsletter;
- To engage research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, and detecting and protecting against error, fraud, or other criminal activity;
- To protect the safety and security of our Website and users of our Website;
- To third-party contractors and service providers that provide services to us in the operation of our business and assistance with the Website, such as technical support for the Website and providing services such as IT and cloud hosting, customer relationship management, email marketing, advertising services, analytics services, email distribution, market research, fraud detection and preventions, promotions management, administrative services and among others;
- To create and disclose aggregated, anonymous, user statistics and other information to (i) affiliates, agents, business partners, and other third parties; (ii) describe the Website to current and prospective business partners; and (iii) other third parties for lawful purposes;
- To share some or all of your information with our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other companies under common control with us;
- To fulfill our legal and regulatory requirements;
- To comply with applicable law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- To assess or complete a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, investment, or similar corporate event where we expect that your personal information will be part of the transferred assets;
- To audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements or our internal policies;
- To prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft; and
- Otherwise, with your consent.
Marketing Communications: You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of any of our marketing emails. Please note that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails.
Cookie Management: Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies or other Tracking Technologies, the Website may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You will need to apply these opt-out settings on each device from which you wish to opt-out. We cannot offer any assurances as to whether the companies we work with participate in the opt-out programs described above.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable security measures to protect your information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of such data, and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You should keep in mind, however, that no Internet transmission is 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail or other electronic means.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Website may contain links to third-party websites ("External Sites"). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the Website administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
Important Notice to All Non-U.S. Residents
DO NOT TRACK
As discussed above, third parties such as advertising networks and analytics providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use the Website. Currently, various browsers offer a "Do Not Track" option, but there is no standard for commercial websites. At this time, we do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser "Do Not Track" settings and/or signals.
Notice to California Residents
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. If you wish to submit a request pursuant to Section 1798.83, please contact us via email at PrivacyRequest@suave.com.
Nevada Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at PrivacyRequest@suave.com with the subject line "Nevada Do Not Sell Request" and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
Or write to us at:
Suave Brands Company LLC
433 Hackensack Ave
Hackensack NJ 07601