Last Updated: Nov 1, 2023
These Conditions of Use apply to our website located at www.suave.com; our mobile applications accessible through tablets, smart phones and other devices; and any other website, mobile application, or digital property that links to these Conditions of Use (collectively, the "Sites").
- Please read these Conditions of Use carefully. By using the Sites, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not access or use the Sites. Suave reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change the terms of the Conditions of Use at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Conditions of Use for any such changes. Continued use of the Sites, including after any such changes have been posted, shall constitute your agreement to such changes.. Access to and use of the Sites is subject to these Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SITES, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THESE CONDITIONS OF USE.
- These Conditions of Use solely govern access to and use of the Sites. They do not relate to the purchase of any product displayed on the Sites. No products are sole via the Sites. If you purchase a product displayed on the site, that purchase is made through a third party website and is a transaction between you and such third party, and Suave is not a party to such transaction. As such, these Conditions of Use do not constitute, in whole or in part, the terms and conditions of an offer to a consumer relating to the purchase of any product described or displayed on the Sites and do not form a consumer contract or constitute a consumer warranty, notice or sign relating to the purchase of any such product.
- The materials used and displayed on the Sites, including, but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, and artwork, video, music, and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, except where noted, are the property of Suave, or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any such material without the written permission of Suave. Suave will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Sites, but makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Sites and their contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
- THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY, AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS CONDITIONS OF USE.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER SUAVE NOR ANY OF ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVE OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITES.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, the risk of unauthorized use, disclosure, and interception of communications or materials you send to Suave via the Internet can never be entirely eliminated, and users should be aware of these risks before communicating with Suave via the Internet. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that the availability of the Sites will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. Your access to the Sites may be occasionally suspended or restricted for a variety of reasons including, for example, to allow for maintenance or the introduction of new services.
- Suave is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites that may be accessed through links on the Sites. Any such links are provided for your convenience only. If you choose to click on any such links, you acknowledge and agree that you, not Suave, are displaying its contents and you access such linked sites at your own risk. Any site accessed from the Sites is independent from Suave and is not under the control of Suave. Accordingly, Suave makes no representations concerning the accuracy, content or operation of such site and the provision of any link to such site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation or adoption of content by reference by Suave. Further, Suave is not a party to any agreement you become a party to or may become subject to as a result of your access of such third-party site.
- These Conditions of Use and any disputes arising out of or related to these Conditions of Use shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States. The exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes arising out of or related to these Conditions of Use shall be in the state and federal courts located in the State of New Jersey, United States, and you irrevocably waive any objection you may now or hereafter have as to the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding brought in such a court, including without limitation, that such court is an inconvenient forum.